Year ago I started a blog, mainly to have a place to write reviews of various stuff, mainly video games, music albums and such. While I was writing it mainly just for myself, I didn't mind of course if anyone wanted to read, in fact that's some good motivation (as long as you receive some feedback that is :). After a month I abandoned it, which was just a par for the course in my case as apparently the idiom "a flash in the pan" is my second name. This time, as usual, I promise myself it won't happen again and I'll deliver a new post every once in a while.
This time I'm starting a double blog so to speak, one in Polish, as before, and one in English. Some post will be direct translations and some not, depends. Posting on this blog will be a good way to practice my English, writing specifically, in future maybe even other languages, as soon as I'll reach a sufficient skill in e.g. German. And of course writing in English means more readers, right? :P
I really hope my motivation won't fail me this time, if I got some readers in the course of time, then it'd probably really help me :) So stay tuned.

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz